The present website is the property of the Hotel Residence Henri IV. Registered at the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de Paris under the number 662 044 379.
Head Office: 50 RUE DES BERNARDINS 75005 PARIS – Tel.: +33 1 44 41 31 81
Accessing and browsing the Site indicates the unreserved acceptance by the user of the following specifications.
The Site is hosted by Agence WEBCOM. 229 RUE SAINT HONORE 75001 PARIS – Tel.: +33 1 83 56 95 62
Official Website : www.agencewebcom.com
The Site as a whole, as well as each of the elements of which it is comprised (in particular, texts, diagrams, trees, software, animations, images, photographs, illustrations, videos, graphic or editorial representations, logos, etc.) are intellectual properties protected by the Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle (the French corpus of law relating to intellectual and industrial property) and any other applicable international law.
The Hotel Residence Henri IV is solely entitled (directly or through the permissions granted by licences or other forms of authorisation) to use the elements comprising the Site, domain names, brands, models, etc. as well as the images and editorial contents that are reproduced there.
The use of all or part of the Site, including downloading, reproduction, transmission, representation or dissemination, for purposes other than the consultation and use of the Site in a personal and private capacity by the user for a non-commercial purpose is strictly forbidden. Violation of these provisions exposes the author to the penalties provided by the Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle in matters of infringement of copyright and trademark law, and the Code Civil (the legal code of the French civil legal system) in matters of civil liability.
The creation of any hypertext link to any of the web pages or elements of the Site is prohibited without the prior written consent of the Hotel Residence Henri IV, and such authorisation may be revoked at any time. Any content, website or other hypertext link to the Site or to any of its component elements are not under the control of the Hotel Residence Henri IV and therefore the hotel declines all responsibility (including editorial) regarding access to these sites and their content.
Photo & Cinémagraphe : Christophe Bielsa ©
AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE
The Hotel Residence Henri IV endeavours, as far as possible, to permanently maintain user access to the Site, but is under no obligation to do so. The Hotel Residence Henri IV may therefore interrupt access to the Site, especially for reasons of maintenance or updating, or for any other reason, including technical or editorial, and without giving prior notice or information to users, and the Hotel Residence Henri IV cannot be held responsible for the consequences of these interruptions both with regard to Internet users and to any third party.
Furthermore, the Hotel Residence Henri IV cannot be held responsible if Internet users are unable to access all or part of the Site due to any technical defect or any problem including, but not limited, to:
- failure and / or congestion of the internet,a failure of one or more Internet service providers (ISPs),
- a human or electrical error,
- any malicious intervention,
- any software or hardware malfunctions,
- a case of force majeure.
HOTEL RESIDENCE HENRI IV
+33 1 44 41 31 81
50 rue des Bernardins 75005 Paris
The Hotel Residence Henri IV endeavours to ensure to the best of its ability the accuracy and currency of the information on the Site, the content of which it reserves the right to modify at any time and without prior notice.
However, the Hotel Residence Henri IV cannot guarantee the accuracy, currency, precision and completeness of the information provided on the Site, and this information does not constitute a guarantee or a commitment on the part of the Hotel Residence Henri IV with regard to Internet users. In particular, the Hotel Residence Henri IV cannot be held responsible for:
- any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission of said information;
- any damage resulting from an intrusion made by a third party that results in a modification of said information;
- and, more generally, any damages, direct or indirect, whatever the causes, origins, natures and consequences, related to the access (or the impossibility of accessing the Site), the content, use of the Site and / or credit given in regard to any information obtained from the Site.
To disable cookies, we invite users to click on the ‘help’ tab of their browser or read the information that comes with their browser software.
The following instructions indicate how cookies can be disabled:
For Mozilla Firefox users:
- Choose the ‘Tool’ menu then ‘Options’,
- Click on the ‘Privacy’ icon,
- Locate the ‘Cookie’ menu and select the options that are best suited to the user’s requirements.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer users:
- Choose the ‘Tools’ menu, then ‘Internet Options’,
- Click on the tab ‘Confidentiality’ (or ‘Privacy’),
- Select the desired level using the slider.
For Google Chrome users:
- Click on the wrench icon on the browser toolbar
- Select ‘Settings’,
- Click on ‘Show advanced settings’
- In the ‘Privacy’ section, click on the ‘Content Settings’ tab,
- In the ‘Cookies’ section, select the options that are best suited to the user’s requirements.